Concept 32 Some DNA can jump.
Nathaniel Comfort is Associate Professor in the Institute of the History of Medicine at Johns Hopkins University. In 2001, he published The Tangled Field, a biographical study of McClintock's life, thought, and impact.
- McClintock's contributions to corn genetics.
- Comments on McClintock's 1931 paper.
- How was McClintock able to do what she did?
- Comments on how McClintock used the breakage fusion bridge cycle to look for new mutations.
- What did McClintock think about the dissociator and activator genes?
- Why did McClintock stay at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory?